I have been nominated for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award by
who has also inspired me with his great comments and his own blog.
I’ve really found the people here to be honest, real, and encouraging. What more can anyone ask for. So, I’m going to try and follow the ‘protocol’ on this and answer honestly myself. .
Here are the rules of the award:
1.) Display the award logo on your blog.
2.) Link back to the person who nominated you.
3.) State 7 things about yourself.
4.) Nominate 15 bloggers for this award.
5.) Notify those bloggers of the nomination by linking to one of their specific posts so that they get notified by ping back.
7 Things About Me
1. Over the years I’ve suffered emotional, physical and sexual abuse. I’m not ashamed to admit it. Or talk about it.
2. As a result of the above and lots of things, I suffered with Anorexia and Bulimia for 16 years.
3. I’ve been in recovery for four.
4. In 2004 I helped to save the life of a wonderful person, who still inspires me today. Though she probably doesn’t know it 🙂
5. I live in a bungalow which has been in my family for over 60 years.
6. I am very proud of my writing achievements.
7. I’m married to the most wonderful, supportive husband who I adore and have been for 15 years 🙂
15 Blogs to Explore
I think finding 15 people I really enjoy engaging with has been difficult, not because there aren’t so many, because there are. I couldn’t pick or decide between everyone who has inspired me over the last few months.
Thanks to everyone who visits my blog, who spurs me on and more importantly offers support when things in life go a little pear shaped. 🙂 You are all wonderful people.