Has it really been a year since I’ve posted anything on here? I don’t believe it. That was one crazy ride.
What did I accomplished in 2010?
– I stayed healthy, I didn’t let my eating disorder back into my life.
– I re-built the bedroom and living-room. Bought lots of nice new things.
– I almost had baby Koi in my pond. But I think the others ate them all, so this year Ill be more prepared.
– I set up a sick pond for any sick fish.
– I was published. The most amazing one.
– I am working on a re-write for my novel and have an artist friend who is helping bring my characters to life.
– I also changed my job, so I’m on more money and better hours
It was a good year. On to the next one.
– To dance Zumba every week at my sister in law’s Dance school… They’re great by the way…
– To Scuba dive… yikes.
– To publish as much as I can.
– To make another film.
– To sell a script of my own, or win another competition.
– To keep on being healthy.
How about everyone else? What are your plans? What were you proud of in 2010?
Hi there, so I’ve blogged for many years, but not here. I started to make the move from netlog. My account there had a lot of readers, but I never quite got around to it.
So here I am, trying to be more productive in 2011, I can’t think why. But I wanted a record this year.
In reflection 2010 was pretty interesting, I changed my job and finally I have my name in print. 🙂 A journey and a half. So this year I wanted to have something to look back on, something to reflect on properly. I don’t think I’ve ever not written a diary/journal since the age of 13, but 2009/10 were years that flew past me in many ways.
For those who don’t know me, my story is a desperate one. Filled with inner pain and torment. I’m honest, I’m blunt and I don’t give up easily.
I make spelling mistakes when I type, I am only so-so with my grammar. But, I am learning.
So, plans for today…
After a fretful night of no sleep and horrific dreams. I need to tire myself out a little. A good walk will help.
I’ve also been working on my spin off story, untitled as of yet. But I’m trying my best to find one that fits. Titles aren’t my thing. Although writing really is. Word count so far 345. I’m quite pleased with that for a mornings work.