Last night was the best night of my entire like, part from a few pitfalls, like but oh well,


So heres the full story, well, to start with I had gone back into work on monday for thoses that didnt know, and yesterday the managers son came to me and said there was a problem and when I asked why he said he shouldnt be there unless I had a note off my doctor to say that I was ok to work again, so to cut a long story short, I had to go home at 1pm so my step dad frank took me back to his house as that was the plan as it was easier for my friend mark to pick me up there, and  it worked out in my favour as I had all afternoon to get ready but then my phone died, and I couldnt arrange anything with anyone, and my sim card wouldnt work in my mums phone.


I had to walk into town with my mum then in the rain to try and get the place where she works the carphone warehouse to sort out my dilema, anyways I got the numbers i needed and was ok.


My mum bought me a fantastic dress to wear, and I got some nice nails too, and when we got back I had a shower and got ready to go out, she did my nails and my hair and some of my make up, I looked stunning, ( will post a pic when I get them)


When Mark picked me up though i was a nervous wreck, the couple we were traveling with, were greatSianand her boyfriend Tom. Unfortunatly the plan was for Tom to drive us to liverpool and then Mark to take us back home from where we met, but Mark locked his keys in his car, Oh No.


He phoned his dad and got his dad to pick it up with the spare set of keys, while we were on our way to liverpool YEY


And we got to Central hall just on half seven.Walking in the place I was amazed, and now I have had a glimpse of the lime light and how the other half live thats it, I am so so so determined, I will be up there next year giving my speach at my first screening.


It was fantastic from start to finish, and the short films were just brillinant.

I had so so so much fun as we all did, and I know my dream in life I wont give up on, ever.

Sianand Tom actually took us both home, 40 mins out there way, and thanks so much to them I was home just after1ish,


Today hasnt been as great though, couldnt get in to see the doc till later on, and hadnt slept all nite as was so buzzing, and when I eventually went to work it was awful, so boring,


but I’m home now and very happy, my turn next for sure,


Love and hugs, to everyone, specially, those who wished me luck,


Love and huge hugs,



Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.